Oven cleaning usually is associated with hours of scrubbing and removing the burnt food located inside the oven. If you neglect your oven and leave all the burnt food inside, it may cause eventually a fire. It might affect the taste of your dishes. Unclean oven may be hazardous for your health.
How to maintain your oven clean?
If your oven needs thorough cleaning, you can turn to professional oven cleaning in Croydon. The experienced cleaners like Mvir Cleaning will ensure that all the parts both inside and outside are perfectly clean and the oven is completely safe for use.
Yet, there are a few things you can do to keep your oven clean for a long time before calling the cleaning company again.
- If the food that you are going to put in the oven is likely to spill over, place it on a tray, so it may catch the crumbles along with spillage instead it to burn on the hot surfaces of the oven.
- Another method is to use a baking sheet instead of a tray, as these sheets are also able to catch and hold the spillage.
- In case, some spills occur, react immediately and wipe them using a damp cloth. This will prevent the spills to dry and turn into ashes that are hard to remove, especially if you have glass doors.
- Another way to remove the spills is applying some baking soda on them and let it stay that way over night.
- Do not cover the bottom surface with aluminium foil.
How to perform deep microwave cleaning on your own?
In case, you need to clean your microwave, you can follow these easy steps:
- To ensure you work in a safety environment, turn off the electric or gas supply.
- Next, remove the internal shelves and place them in warm water adding some baking soda in it. Let them soak enough during which time, the shelves will soak and the fats and grime will start to breakdown and fall off. It is best to leave them overnight and wipe and dry the supports and shelves in the morning.
- If you have to deal with stubborn stains, you can use a grease remover and a plastic scorer. To deal with the spillage inside the oven, use some baking soda mixed with warm water and cover the entire area inside with this paste. You can apply it on the glass door and bottom too and leave it to stay for two hours. When you start wiping the paste off, you will find out that the grime also is easy to remove.
- To clean the glass door, use a mild detergent made of some warm water and vinegar. Use a cloth to dry it. The vinegar is important natural solution that eliminates the grime, bad odour and makes the glass to shine.
- If you would like to clean the gas burners, then a pipe cleaner might come in handy. Use it to clean inside the surfaces.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning solutions, to prevent damaging the surfaces.