If you are in a situation when you need a stain to be removed from your expensive carpet, there are many DIY stain removal tips available online that will guide you through the process. Although some of them might help you at some extent, unfortunately most of them are ineffective and can turn to be a waste of time and efforts.
If you want to be sure that the stain will completely disappear from your carpet, you need to turn to professionals for help. MVIR cleaning company serves entire Mitcham, so the local residents and companies can take advantage of this service.
When the stain removal expert comes to your home, he will typically try to understand what the reason for the stains is. Usually, the reason belongs to one of the following categories:
- Stains caused by chemicals (accidental spills are involved)
- Stains caused by wear and tear
Figuring out the cause will help the specialist to prevent greater damages and to find the best approach to the issue. In addition, he will be able to give you instructions on how to prevent occurrence of new stains.
MVIR carpet cleaning professionals give people in Michigan some tips on how to handle the different stains on the carpets on their own.
- For yellow spots, do not use stain removal solutions offered in the stores as they contain a great amount of chemicals that might ruin your carpet. The better option would be to make a DIY carpet cleaning mixture by mixing a lemon juice and salt. Apply that mixture directly on the yellow spots. You may also add some water on the sport and blot it from the fibers.
- In case of a fruit juice stain, absorb the spillage with a clean, dry cloth as soon as possible. If the stain is already dried, pour some water on it and dab it. A good homemade solution for this case would be a mixture of some liquid detergent soap in a small amount of water. Then using a cloth soaked in that solution, dab multiple times over the stain until it is lifted. Some patience and persistency might be required to achieve a good result.
- For coffee stains, you can blot them with a paper towel and make a cleaning mixture of one portion of white vinegar and two portions of water. Pour that solutions on the stain and let it remain that way for half an hour. Meanwhile, make another solution of liquid dishwashing soap and water. If the first solution is unable to lift entirely the spot, apply the second solution the same way. Both of these procedures might be required to repeat multiple times before the spot completely disappears from the carpet.
To save time and hassles, you can turn to MVIR cleaning company for guaranteed full stain removal. Being professionals with a long experience in this industry, they will resolve this problem quickly, efficiently, and safely.