Every tenant would like to move in a perfectly clean and neat property. That is why, the requirement of the landlord is to thoroughly clean the house before moving out. If the house will not pass the inspection, the tenant will not receive his deposit back. Another obligation that tenants also have is to maintain the property’s cleanliness during their stay in the house. For this reason, tenants in Barnes hire end of tenancy cleaners both during their stay in the house and especially before moving out.
Since the owner has the right to receive his property in its original condition and state, the tenants have to fix or replace all broken items and to order end of tenancy cleaning Barnes before their move to another house.
To make it easier for the tenants to move out, the cleaning companies offer a special service that includes all the necessary cleaning tasks to be done. It is called end of tenancy cleaning. It is performed by trained specialists who provide complete cleanliness in the rented property. Tenants in Barnes can easily find companies that provide affordable end of tenancy services. Such company in the region is Mvir Cleaning.
What kind of services the end of lease cleaning includes?
The following services are included in this type of cleaning:
- Thorough cleaning of all floors and rooms from top to bottom
- Mould and pest infestation removal
- Paying a special attention to the patio, driveway, and garden
- Cleaning of walls, doors, and windows
- Steam cleaning of all carpets, mattresses, and upholstery
- Debris removal
The landlord is usually responsible for additional cleaning services, such as cleaning of gutters. Before hiring the cleaning experts, ensure that you carefully read your contract and your cleaning obligations and provide it to the cleaning company.
What makes end of tenancy cleaning Barnes so important?
Since the amount tenants give for deposit equals the price of six months of rent, they cannot put the whole amount at risk. No landlord would tolerate unhygienic conditions or any form of uncleanness in his property. This makes end of tenancy cleaning very important for tenants who intend to leave the house.
In case, the tenant does not perform his obligation to clean the property, the landlord will take from his deposit to pay for a cleaning company. He is not going to worry about their fees, since he will give money from the pocket of his tenant. That is how often disputes arise.
To avoid situation like that, the tenant should perform the cleaning of the house on his own. The best way to do that is to hire end of tenancy cleaning experts like Mvir Cleaning Company. They will ensure that the landlord and tenant would be satisfied in the end.
Why to prefer professional end of tenancy cleaning Barnes to DIY cleaning?
There are some very good reasons for this, which include:
- The cleaning solutions found in the market are harmful and you need to be especially careful when handling them. On the other hand, cleaning experts may offer you cleaning with eco-friendly products only.
- You will save a lot of time.
- Your cleaning results cannot be compared to those of the professional cleaners and DIY cleaning may not satisfy your landlord.
- The cleaning company comes with the needed equipment and solutions, so you don’t have to pay additionally for them.