When people feel some bad odour in their interior, they often think that performing carpet cleaning is enough to deal with this issue. However, if you ask cleaning experts, they will tell you that upholstery cleaning is not less important for removing the odour from your house. The reason for this is that over time, the upholstery starts to accumulate a lot of microorganisms and dirt that affect the air quality.
Reasons for Using Professional Upholstery Cleaning
If you live in Streatham Common, it might be a good idea to search for professional upholstery cleaning services from experienced provider, such as Mvir Cleaning. There are a few reasons that make professional sofa cleaning in Streatham Common so necessary:
- Sofa cleaning improves the air quality and eliminates the dirty air;
- It returns the great look of the upholstery and extends the life of all furniture;
- It eliminates the mites and microbes that might be hazardous for your health.
What happens when the upholstery is neglected?
If no cleaning is performed and you neglect the condition of your upholstery, the sofa and other pieces become to accumulate dirt and bacteria that penetrate deeper and deeper in the lower levels and make the air quality in the premise bad. Additionally, they may cause allergies, breathing issues, sensitivities, and other medical problems. Moreover, the homeowner will actually lose money, as the lifespan of the upholstery will be shorten and they would have to be replaced with new ones.
Why people not turn to professional upholstery cleaners?
Knowing these facts, people have to turn often to professional sofa cleaners who will help them maintain a clean home environment. In reality, not so many people use these services and the reason for this is their ignorance. People are not aware about the consequences of leaving their upholstery neglected and unclean.
How often the upholstery should be cleaned?
To ensure there are no negative effects on your health and that you live in a clean house, health experts advise performing upholstery cleaning at least once per 6 months. Of course, there are some factors, like pets or small kids at house that could require making such cleaning at shorter periods.
How to protect your upholstery clean for a longer time?
Hiring an experienced upholstery cleaner is a good step to home cleanness, but you can take some measures to extend the periods when you will need professional sofa cleaning. Here are they:
- You can use a special cover for your upholstery that would protect your sofa from spills, stains and crumbs.
- You can avoid eating or drinking while you are sitting on your sofa.
- You might teach your kids to not climb on the sofa or armchairs with shoes.
- You can vacuum clean the upholstery at least once per week to reduce the amount of dirt and dust that is accumulated there.
So if you live in Streatham Common and you are in need of a professional sofa cleaning company, do not hesitate to contact Mvir Cleaning, as they have a great experience in this field.